You must be proposed by a current member of the club.
Why Join Rotary?
We are seeking new, enthusiastic, motivated individuals to join the Rotary Club of Fort Worth. The Rotary Club of Fort Worth is the premier service club in North Texas. Over a 100 years strong, we have over 430 members, and are one of the largest Rotary clubs in the world.
If you are interested in improving our community, making a difference in the lives of others, meeting and joining prominent community leaders in a weekly luncheon, why not explore the possibility of becoming a member of the Rotary Club of Fort Worth? Call (817-332-7977) to talk to our Executive Director today about how to become a Rotarian.
Did you know that…
- The Rotary Club of Fort Worth was instrumental in founding the Child Study Center?
- Our Club assisted in founding the Panther Boys Club (which is the Boys & Girls Club today), Better Business Bureau, Community Chest, United Fund and the United Way in Tarrant County?
- In 1916 we donated $1,000 toward the purchase and beautification of a plot of land to be named Rotary Park? Rotary Park was the first headquarters of the Fort Worth Park Department and the site of the first bath house in Fort Worth. It was rebuilt in celebration of our centennial as Rotary Plaza at Trinity River Park.
- We created Fort Worth Citizens Organized Against Crime with Crime Stoppers as one of the divisions? Today this organization is known as the Safe City Commission.
- Created the nationally recognized STARS (Service Through Active Rotarians and Students) program at Riverside Middle School where our members volunteer hundreds of hours each year.
- Donate nearly $50,000 annually to local charities through our Endowment Fund and Children’s Fund.
- Are sending a Vocational Training Team to our Sister City of Mbabane, Swaziland to distribute 300 wheelchairs, 50 bicycles, and to build a repair shop for wheelchairs and bicycles that will be operated by wheelchair users.
- Created and maintain the Thomas R. Windham Award to honor the top recruits from the Police and Fire Training Academy classes.
- And so much more! We invite you to learn more about the Rotary Club of Fort Worth and about how our members — Fort Worth’s most respected business leaders — are working together to make real and meaningful differences in the lives of people of our own communities and around the world.
Explore our website. Learn more about all we’re doing. then JOIN US, won’t you?
Who Can Join Rotary
Qualified potential members are men and women of good character who possess an excellent business or professional reputation, and who live or work in Fort Worth. Appropriate candidates include those who are presidents, vice presidents, owners, managers, or someone with discretionary authority at their company.
To become a member of any Rotary Club, you must be proposed by a member of the club you wish to join. You must pay dues on time and participate in club service projects, committees, and meetings. Donations to the club endowment and/or Rotary international Foundation are strongly encouraged.
- Initiation fee — $500
- Semi-Annual Dues — $300
- Lunches — $27.00 per meeting, or pre-pay for 6 months for just $22 per meal.
Regular meetings are held each Friday and start at Noon on the 12th floor of the Fort Worth Club (located at 306 W. 7th Street) in downtown Fort Worth. Members are required to maintain at least a 60 percent attendance level, which works out to about 2 times per month. Parking is available for a reduced rate at the Fort Worth Club garage. Occasionally valet parking is offered on Taylor St. by the Fort Worth Club. Overflow parking is available for free at 6th and Burnett in the old Bank of America drive through.
Every member is asked to make a time commitment to serve on at least one committee and participate in at least one service project per year. Donations of at least $100 per year to the Club Endowment and to the Rotary International Foundation are strongly encouraged.
If you are interested in having a membership committee volunteer contact you, please Tell Us About Yourself.
If you already know a Rotarian who would like to propose you, please fill out the membership application.